“What should I do with my life?” I asked from myself last week. My identity crisis came so strong that I kept on Googling the question. I found some career test but they really weren’t what I was looking for. And then: I found this blog post and these 6 questions. It makes sense that only way to find an answer, is to ask more questions.
If you’re not sure where you should go next in your life, please consider answering these 6 questions:
“1. What do I absolutely love in life?
2. What are my greatest accomplishments in life so far?
3. What would I stand for if I knew no one would judge me?
4. If my life had absolutely no limits and I could have it all and do whatever I wanted, what would I choose to have and what would I choose to do?
5. What would I do if I had one billion dollars?
6. Who do I admire most in the world?”
I found some piece of mind after answering the questions myself. Thinking out loud some strengths and motivations I wasn’t aware before. I also was inspired to draw this Multitalented Sun Shines Trough -illustration. It’s a sun with eight hands. She loves painting, writing, creating and nature among other thins. So she’s gonna be ok which ever direction she chooses.
I also turned it into an GIF animation. Because I can and it’s fun. – Let me know if you want me to show how to make GIF:s?
The world is wide and there are many possibilities. There’s endless inspiration everywhere. Today I created this illustration, the animation and the print. I think it was day well spent, don’t you?