ART PRINTS ABOUT WOMEN ARTISTS…
…from Finnish woman artist and painter Elli Maanpää.
For unique and inspirational homes. For people who want to make statement with their interior design. Exclusive art posters to hang to the wall. These art prints you cannot find from anywhere else.
ART PRINTS WOMEN ARTISTS
Six museum-quality giclée art prints on archival acid-free matte paper in 30 x 40 cm size. Frida Kahlo, Yayoi Kusama, Coco Chanel, Georgia O’Keeffe, Astrid Lindgren and Ellen Thesleff. The original paintings are painted with acrylics on cotton pad. See them in the PORTRAIT section of my painting portfolio.
Open edition art prints. For sale in my SHOP only for limited time: April 2021.
EXCLUSIVE ART PRINTS
These art prints are print-on-demand.That means the art print will be printed after you order it. This way there will be exactly the amount of art prints that there is collectors. No extras.
Please note that the print is not signed by me since it comes straight from the printing house. If you want an original painting there’s still some of the original paintings available. Original paintings come with a Certificate of Authenticity.
The art prints will be printed and shipped from my partner print house nearest to you either from Europe, US, Canada or Australia. For example if you order from Finland your art print is printed in Latvia.
See me holding these art prints in my “Unboxing Art Prints” IGTV here.
FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE
● Delivery estimate 2-3 weeks: Printing takes 3-7 weekdays and shipping around 9 weekdays
● Art prints are shipped rolled up in a triangular kraft boxes (image below)
AVAILABLE ONLY for LIMITED TIME
Available only for April 2021 in my online SHOP. You can also buy all six together (with reduced price) and arrange them together to create a statement wall. The posters come unframed but here are some interior design mockups to get you inspired.
● Add a natural white passepartout to create more razzle-dazzle to the art print. If you’re hanging more than one art print create rhythm to the composition by framing some of them with and some without passepartout.
● Choose the frame colour according the interior design and wall color i.e. if you wall is white add contrast with a darker frame so that the art print stands out.
● Ask assistance from a framing shop or interior designer to find the best solution for your unique home.
● Before adding hanging hooks you can try out different compositions by cutting out the frame sizes from i.e. newspaper and fitting them together on the wall with tape or blu-tack.
● Bonus tip: Add small original paintings/drawings to the composition to make it even more exclusive. Maybe a birthday card you got from your niece?